Ad issue

It's not a virus so no need to worry in that respect, but those adverts are really fucking annoying so apologies for that. I've just flagged it with the ad company so hopefully should be fixed soon. Any chance you could send a screengrab, or let me know what device/browser etc you're on? Cheers.

It's not a virus so no need to worry in that respect, but those adverts are really fucking annoying so apologies for that. I've just flagged it with the ad company so hopefully should be fixed soon. Any chance you could send a screengrab, or let me know what device/browser etc you're on? Cheers.
Just ignore them - most of these wrong uns have got X hamster and Redtube open on other windows at the same time.

It seems to have stopped for the moment, I'm surprised it was a genuine ad because it looked very much like a scam page. It used the old BT logo too, which made me suspicious. I was using Firefox.
01_new_old_logo_redesign_bt.jpg

I've been bouncing around random threads to try and get a screen grab, it looks like the Ad company have taken all of the Ad's down at the moment so can't get the re-direct. I'm on Windows 10 & Chrome 64 bit if it helps (everything on the latest updates)

It seems to have stopped for the moment, I'm surprised it was a genuine ad because it looked very much like a scam page. It used the old BT logo too, which made me suspicious. I was using Firefox.
01_new_old_logo_redesign_bt.jpg
It's not a genuine Ad, one of the Ad's is/was re-directing you to a scam page (yes, it really is a scam so don't click on it, just shut it down)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.