Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

He's telling me to stop fucking fussing and that he'll be fine.

When we are kids, we all think dads are invincible and will live forever

When dads get to a certain age, they are the only ones still telling us they are invincible and think they will live forever.

He's an argumentative and stubborn bastard. Says he feels much better.

Wouldn't have it any other way, Grrr.
My dad didn't make it. Passed lastnight. Sister works in a care home and told me they haven't tested her. Just told her to self isolate for 14 days. Fucking madness.

I am trying to understand that but nobody made him have hookers round,if all this has followed the fall out from that then tough shit,did it not occur to him that the media would follow him to see if he did something else,what they are doing out following people is another matter

Everyone away from their families is having a hard time,he has a whole host of single mates he could have moved in before lockdown to keep him company,i am not sure bleating to Twitter is going to get him off the hook,if he stuck to the rules then his family wouldn't be brought into it

saying the focus is on covid but what about my feeling,,facepalm

If he is having mental health problems and let's face it that will be affecting a lot of people and be a real problem going forward then I have a lot of sympathy for that,the players have people looking after there mental health and we have every bit of technology in the world now,you can spend all day on face time ime and all the ways,you can eat together on it,talk all day,it is not the same as a hug but whilst people are dying alone the rest of us have to suck that up however hard it is

This situation is horrible but it is not just protecting yourself,we have a responsibility to protect each othet

There is stupid and there is Kyle Walker. He has been in the game long enough to know how the press work. We all want to go and hug our loved ones but we can't, not least because we are scared of passing something on and how would we feel then?

He probably lives in a much better place with more space than any of us and had the choice to move in with someone or rent a place closer to his family during this time.

I have very little sympathy for him, City player or not. We are all suffering mentally and emotionally at this time with not seeing loved ones and other stuff. At least he is young, fit and financially stable even if football ended tomorrow. Grow up Kyle!

There is stupid and there is Kyle Walker. He has been in the game long enough to know how the press work. We all want to go and hug our loved ones but we can't, not least because we are scared of passing something on and how would we feel then?

He probably lives in a much better place with more space than any of us and had the choice to move in with someone or rent a place closer to his family during this time.

I have very little sympathy for him, City player or not. We are all suffering mentally and emotionally at this time with not seeing loved ones and other stuff. At least he is young, fit and financially stable even if football ended tomorrow. Grow up Kyle!

Personally think the media are hypocritical after you see the front pages and the banging of the drum to get the premier back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.