COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Sweeden isn't densely populated. The UK is.
Nudes-float-in-the-Dead-S-009.jpg

Read yesterday that 50% of Swedes live alone too. That's an insane number and will have a huge impact in limiting spread. I literally don't know *anyone* who lives alone. Apparently the average age a Swedish person leaves home is 18, compared to 26/27 here.

Edit - here's the reference https://bmcgeriatr.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12877-019-1330-9
Interestingly, very few people wear masks there too.

edit....and generally a fit population too, most definitely in Stockholm.

This will send media flip flops into a tailspin.
I'm not sure if Beth Rigby can take anymore of this.
Beth Rigby is a complete cock womble. Rabb slapped her down last night, he looked thoroughly pissed off with her stupid questions. For those who missed it she asked if people would get confused by being told something on a Thursday and then possibly something different on a Sunday. No Beth only you!

From what I've seen there is a strange sort of snobbery attached to living inside the m25 and paying three times the going rate for a house. Londoners will have you believe it's great because of the arts,culture,nightlife etc, but the reality is that most are living a shitty little hand to mouth existence that revolves around a job. If they swallowed their pride and moved fifty miles out they could have a great life and the commute on a mainline train would be about the same as the tube journey. Bit off thread topic sorry.
The commute can be a bit shitty though. Can easily put 3 hours onto the working day and cost £5k for a season ticket.

The flip side is their homes are gold mines. Lots of Londoners move out later, buy a place for £300k cash in a country or seaside town then, bank a few hundred grand towards retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.