Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new fanzine for English speaking German football fans.

HALB VIER - Issue 1 is out now.

I ordered a copy and was glad I did. Not only was it a good read, the look and feel if it was top notch, the graphics were very stylish.

Hope it is OK to post this link on here

https://halbvier.bigcartel.com/
Cheers for that. Issue 1 ordered.

From todays balls.ie website

Borussia Monchengladbach have introduced the 'Stay at home. Be in the stands' campaign, where their fans can pay €19 to have a cardboard cutout of themselves printed and put in the club's BORUSSIA-PARK stadium.

The campaign was introduced in order to allow fans to show their support for the team from the stands when football resumes, with games probably being played behind closed doors in order to curb the spread of COVID-19. Football in Germany has been on hold since March 13, with the original date of return set for April 30, it is likely that the postponement will be extended.

'Stay at home. Be in the stands' is a non-profit initiative, it was devised by the club in order to aid supporter's group Fanprojekt Monchengladbach (FPMG) and their charitable projects, as well as the club's Borussia Foundation. Furthermore, the campaign will also go to two printing firms in Monchengladbach who were forced to cease production due to COVID

There is a new fanzine for English speaking German football fans.

HALB VIER - Issue 1 is out now.

I ordered a copy and was glad I did. Not only was it a good read, the look and feel if it was top notch, the graphics were very stylish.

Hope it is OK to post this link on here

https://halbvier.bigcartel.com/

Cheers ordered issues 2-4

The Bundesliiga is restarting next week, for me the best outcome would be for the stinking shitehouse of a club (Bayern) to get their comeuppance; however, Uwe's Dusseldorf in their relegation struggle will get my support. Anyone else bothered about the German football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.