General Videogame Thread

Does anyone know if there’s a big difference in quality between Football Manager Touch and the mobile version?

Does anyone know if there’s a big difference in quality between Football Manager Touch and the mobile version?
Touch is almost the entire game in tablet form where as the mobile version is a much watered down version. If you have a pc get the full game as you can get that now for the same price as touch.

CDkeys and shopto.net have the full version for £19

After waiting over 100 hours for the full game to download via my father’s crappy WiFi, I have to say that FIFA 20 is very disappointing in comparison to PES.

Whilst it clearly has a much better presentation, the gameplay sucks. Thankfully, I only spent £16 on the game.

Touch is almost the entire game in tablet form where as the mobile version is a much watered down version. If you have a pc get the full game as you can get that now for the same price as touch.

CDkeys and shopto.net have the full version for £19
I have played the full game and the mobile version. I found the mobile version to be very easy, I managed Bolton on both, signing players on the mobile version is straight forward and pretty much every loan signing I tried to make (no funds to buy) signed for me. In the full game you really have to negotiate and get turned down alot.

I have been playing since Feb and am currently half way through my 4th season with Bolton having been promoted to the championship last season. I thought about just going straight in and managing City, but I wanted a bit of a challenge and will hopefully build a reputation to manage them one day :)

Its certainly a good game to play during lock down, i just leave it running on my laptop and do bits on it throughout the day while trying to juggle work and 2 young kids!

Just finishing up Uncharted 4, after getting it free on PS+ and have to say it's a bit disappointing tbh. Looks great, plays alright, but just feels pretty boring, like I am just constantly, aimlessly trying to climb upwards with no real sense of why. My destination always seems to just be "up", while the combat is just pretty meh. They tried to make a sort of stealth game and it doesn't really work, the AI companions are constantly getting in the way but the guards refuse to see them standing in the middle of the open. Then eventually each stealth encounter ends in a shoot out where it's just a pretty clunky 3rd person cover shooter.

I guess it's hard to criticise because that's essentially what the original games were as well, but it just felt like they were more compelling, or were more in line with the times. The story isn't helping either

Just finishing up Uncharted 4, after getting it free on PS+ and have to say it's a bit disappointing tbh. Looks great, plays alright, but just feels pretty boring, like I am just constantly, aimlessly trying to climb upwards with no real sense of why. My destination always seems to just be "up", while the combat is just pretty meh. They tried to make a sort of stealth game and it doesn't really work, the AI companions are constantly getting in the way but the guards refuse to see them standing in the middle of the open. Then eventually each stealth encounter ends in a shoot out where it's just a pretty clunky 3rd person cover shooter.

I guess it's hard to criticise because that's essentially what the original games were as well, but it just felt like they were more compelling, or were more in line with the times. The story isn't helping either

I agree with you. U4 got plaudits galore, but I just didn't get it. Felt it was by far the worst in the series, and really short, too boot.

Downloaded city skylines and just had a few hours today on it. Very much trial and error and not a clue what I was doing at first, but hopefully making a bit of progress now and developed a little town. Visually looks great.

Lost Legacy was a much better game IMO. Shorter, concise, built on everything they tried in UC4 and the pacing was spot on. Give it a go! I enjoyed playing UC4 personally, but having tried to replay it again i've struggled. Too slow and ponderous in places. Didn't feel that way with 2/3.

I agree with you. U4 got plaudits galore, but I just didn't get it. Felt it was by far the worst in the series, and really short, too boot.

Offt i cant relate to the short bit! Went on forever. All that dossing about on the islands etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.