COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen, we are testing the water. I thought his message yesterday and the consequent briefings have been very clear. Very easy to understand.

The divide now is purely between those who think the new policy is ok, and those who don't.

Yesterday I felt like we were a few weeks ahead of ourselves but having had time to contemplate, I'm now willing to take the advice of the science and see how we go.

Let's see what happens
But the friends is only one person but you can be with everyone else in the park that you are not related to,how does that make any sense? He was anything but clear

Cheers for that. Cacking myself at my wife who has MS being forced back into school.
Me and the missus have been shielding since March 23rd as she has secondary ms and to see these wankers ignoring lockdown and doing what they like really boils my piss. I have packed in work to be her sole carer as her friends can't come round and am getting fuck all whilst these wankers out and about are probably furloughed and don't give a flying fuck.

Boris making a pigs ear of this briefing
I find him incredibly difficult to listen to.

I sit there virtually pushing him to get his sentences out for him like I am watching a toddler make its first steps. And I seem to have to concentrate on every single syllable he utters because he emphasises syllables in words utterly randomly making it sound almost foreign.

With all the “ab ab a a a errrrrr a a th th th errr a a a”... it’s just frustrating!

But the friends is only one person but you can be with everyone else in the park that you are not related to,how does that make any sense? He was anything but clear

I think there is an element of some dark arts at work here.

He knows families will now likely convene in parks and outside space. It's been left open that way.

Like I said in my last post, he is testing the water. The government are well aware what could potentially happen in respect of people meeting.

He says he can't see a big flood going back to work,there was this morning as he told them to go back to work

Fucking painful,he can't talk properly

he is trying to get people back to work but just said you don’t need to if you have kids and no child care .

I guess everyone doesn’t have childcare from Wednesday !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.