COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one of you can see one of friends outside of your household but you see a hundred other people at the park you are not friends with,hmmm

Bumbling is off

Karen, we are testing the water. I thought his message yesterday and the consequent briefings have been very clear. Very easy to understand.

The divide now is purely between those who think the new policy is ok, and those who don't.

Yesterday I felt like we were a few weeks ahead of ourselves but having had time to contemplate, I'm now willing to take the advice of the science and see how we go.

Let's see what happens

Still no straight answer as to what your supposed to do with your kids if your asked to go back to work. Basically ask your employer, see if they'll be OK with it!!!

He says he can't see a big flood going back to work,there was this morning as he told them to go back to work

Fucking painful,he can't talk properly

Apparently very little social distancing going on in parts of Longsight at the weekend. Even cafes open. Anyone else aware of this on Friday and Saturday?

That is total nonsense, And it was from the top scientists not just Johnson!

Well it will be because they reckon its harder to contract it outside. I must say I would ask if it is more likely to catch it in a park with hundreds of other people or in a garden or even home providing social distancing is maintained in the company of a couple of friends or family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.