COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my Lord, come on.

I explained this perfectly well to you the other day and you chose to ignore it.

When in a park you aren’t likely to stand face to face with a stranger and have a chat for 15 minutes....

Does the virus only infect people who have face to face chats for 15 minutes?

What about 14 minutes? Would that be ok?

The government's rules on this are fucking absurd.

Cleaners they say.

Does anyone on here actually have a cleaner?

My mate had a cleaner. Sacked her in the end.
It was after he was late coming to the pub one night. He explained that he was late because he had to tidy up the house because the cleaner was coming in the morning.
The lads all went quiet to let it dawn on him what he had just said!

My mate had a cleaner. Sacked her in the end.
It was after he was late coming to the pub one night. He explained that he was late because he had to tidy up the house because the cleaner was coming in the morning.
The lads all went quiet to let it dawn on him what he had just said!

My wife does that. They are cleaners, not tidiers.

There may well be many stages to this pandemic but the UK's figures remain stubbornly high. It's very sad.

It seems as if high case numbers have to do with stubborn behaviour,
but looking at your new case curve it more or less remained around a plateau (instead of a typical curve) between 3.5 and 4.5k per day, which clearly indicates much higher numbers during the peek,
I would estimate something like 12k.

Then it just takes more time to come down from there.

High daily death number represents a situation some weeks back, and UK numbers are collected and reported in a timescale different to other countries, coming down as well.

Anyway, UK new case numbers are still much too high to take any risks.

Please keep in mind infection mainly goes by droplets and aerosol,
surfaces only have a share of about 10% of infections (estimated by Prof. Drosten, Berlin).
Outdoor is a good place to be.

I assume Morgan realises about the weekend lag since it’s been happening since the start but it doesn’t stop him from trying to fan the flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.