Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player power.

I'm getting depressed. We lost Sancho (admittedly by his own insistence), we're losing Sane, Merlin's almost gone, KDB fuels rumours about leaving, Sergio is surely near the end, Fernandinho is almost there too, so all these great players finishing or going, and reports of Barca wanting Pep.

Who will replace them? Are we on a slide? Someone please cheer me up with some positive news.

Foden is going to be a World class midfielder, 19, Rodri is 23, Sterling is 25 and will rediscover his form. Jesus is 23. Eric Garcia is 19 and is one of the highest rated young centre backs in the World. Ederson is 26 and one of the best goalkeepers in the World.

We aren't in a bad place, really

Player power.

I'm getting depressed. We lost Sancho (admittedly by his own insistence), we're losing Sane, Merlin's almost gone, KDB fuels rumours about leaving, Sergio is surely near the end, Fernandinho is almost there too, so all these great players finishing or going, and reports of Barca wanting Pep.

Who will replace them? Are we on a slide? Someone please cheer me up with some positive news.
What I do is I look at the team that won the QPR game for the first title we have almost replaced all of them and I think it's fair to say... we still have a pretty good team, yes you can look at things in isolation, but the bottom line is the club is very well run from top to bottom and that has a direct impact on the results we achieve, losing all the players you mention doesn't change that(although I will be sad to see many of them go)

Player power.

The king is dead, long live the king.

Great teams are built, win, disband/break up. But they're then rebuilt and the cycle goes around.
The football world outside City will only acknowledge how good Sergio, Silva and Ferny were once they've gone.
As they did with Vinny and Yaya.
As they will do with KDB.

Next generation to step up with Rodri, Bernardo, Jesus and Raheem to lead the way.

Big season ahead, again.

If Bayern get him for cheaper than another club have bid, then that's an easy transfer for them, yes? Unless they match the bid of another club, he doesn't go to them.
Unless he does, other clubs will speak to him and his agent first if he says he isn't interested they won't bother bidding. He'll go where he wants to go that's how it works.

Unless he does, other clubs will speak to him and his agent first if he says he isn't interested they won't bother bidding. He'll go where he wants to go that's how it works.

Sané's agent has said there are a number of absolute top clubs interested and they aren't out of the question.

Now that debunks the myth that he wants to go home for whatever reason. Seems to me he just wants out of City, because he's a mard arse who doesn't want to fight for his place.

Sané's agent has said there are a number of absolute top clubs interested and they aren't out of the question.

Now that debunks the myth that he wants to go home for whatever reason. Seems to me he just wants out of City, because he's a mard arse who doesn't want to fight for his place.
That's up to him then, as I say he'll go where he wants to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.