Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have only signed 1 major Raiola client, that was Balotelli back in August 2010. I wouldn't hold my breath on this one, clearly the club are avoidng Raiola like barge pole.

The reason most likely being, outrageous commission fees and the fact that after 3-4 years Haaland would be on the move for Raiolas next big cut.

City clearly value commitment, so it doesnt really fit.

Looking the real deal more and more. Only way he'll come to us is if he drives it, instructs his agents to make it happen, and we want him.

The value of a happy and contented player, and agent, to our club is as valuable as what they contribute during a match. Our approach to team bonding, relies of willingness to put in a shift for each other. A stirring agent is a major issue for us.

Never say never, but unlikely.

That said, not sure he'd fancy trafford after one of their 'legends' ended his dad's career because he couldn't hack being the failed hard man that managed to hurt himself rather than his opponent.

For me, It looks like a straight shoot out between halaand and werner, given the choice I'm afraid I cant look past werner. It looks like he's liverpool bound though so are we settling for the best of the rest or is Halaand the better prospect? I don't watch enough Bundesliga I'm afraid but werner looks like the more rounded player and from what I've seen is prepared to put in the hard yards? I'm not saying this is the case, watch the wrong highlight reel and anyone looks like a world beater, just be interested on the view from supporters who know having seen more of them?

City have only signed 1 major Raiola client, that was Balotelli back in August 2010. I wouldn't hold my breath on this one, clearly the club are avoidng Raiola like barge pole.

The reason most likely being, outrageous commission fees and the fact that after 3-4 years Haaland would be on the move for Raiolas next big cut.

City clearly value commitment, so it doesnt really fit.

Raiola was banned from Etihad while Balotelli was at City. Definitely wouldn't hold my breath too.

Sometimes it's easy to say that we should have signed someone with hindsight, but to be fair, everyone was saying we should sign him when he went to Dortmund. Although maybe it was his choice to go somewhere where he knew he'd get into the team straight away, and fair play, it's been the right call for him. Still irritating knowing that even if we do sign him, we'll be paying more than double what we could have a few months ago.

Is he good off the ball and other than in front of goal? Never seen him play, so not idea if Pe would like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.