Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind him developing at Dortmund since we still have Jesus and Aguero.

Let's leave him at dortmund for a year, 2 tops. Then we take him when Aguero leaves, Jesus can also play on the wings and rotate as striker so he will still be very important. Jesus' game on the wings often goes under the radar, he still valuable to our squad.

His next move will be his last, sometimes you have to make exceptions for players. City, Bayern and even Real will all have the "9" position up for grabs in two years when his release fee kicks in. Lets hope he is not too settled in Germany and follows the path of Lewandowski or wants the bright lights of Real.

He won't stay longer than 2 seasons at any club because of it.

Mino has plenty of clients who stay a long time at their clubs.

I know some fans really struggle with this but the agent works for the player, they make a move happen when the player wants one, that's it.

Mino has plenty of clients who stay a long time at their clubs.

I know some fans really struggle with this but the agent works for the player, they make a move happen when the player wants one, that's it.
Ageed, the only problem of any agent is he is not payed by the player and as such not an employee, more often in South America the player is the employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.