Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

Talking about the Bundesliga starting up again and behind closed doors,said when premier league restarts that City will have the advantage as they are used to playing in an empty stadium at home.. ;-)

Love to see the rags and dippers attendance now we’re quarantining people for 2, weeks guarantee the stadiums would be half full at best wankers

Love to see the rags and dippers attendance now we’re quarantining people for 2, weeks guarantee the stadiums would be half full at best wankers
I was only spoofing mate,haven’t a clue what they said about us I don’t watch it anymore just come onto this thread to check up on the bollocks they do spout about us ...

They were all in agreement that city are rotten to the core and run by dirty Arab oil money men who are ruining the game they love and should have the book thrown at them so they don't win stuff no more.

Bit of a debate if he said Boris or Morrissey. Whoever he meant it was still a bit naughty.
Has Moz cancelled a gig recently? I'm thinking they've said Boris, morrissey has nothing to do with covid or the recent events.
Listened a few times and has to be Morrissey otherwise he is saying Borrissey....
Plus where has anything happened lately that has seen Boris "turn into a racist" lately?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.