TV Series

So, I'm watching 'Bosch' as I'm bored. I hate the story lines; they're inconsistent.

I hate the so-called relationship between 'Harry Bosch' and his daughter 'Maddie'. It's off and on weird shit.

However, I keep watching it cos I love the apartment 'Harry Bosch' owns. It's probably the greatest fictional setting I've ever seen! It's dreamy and it makes me jealous!!

It's the best thing about the show!

Just finished Twin (BBC Iplayer) as recommended on Bluemoon. Drama set in Norway. Its very good and I would certainly recommend it.

So, I'm watching 'Bosch' as I'm bored. I hate the story lines; they're inconsistent.

I hate the so-called relationship between 'Harry Bosch' and his daughter 'Maddie'. It's off and on weird shit.

However, I keep watching it cos I love the apartment 'Harry Bosch' owns. It's probably the greatest fictional setting I've ever seen! It's dreamy and it makes me jealous!!

It's the best thing about the show!

http://www.iamnotastalker.com/2019/01/04/harry-boschs-house-from-bosch/

Watching the last dance on Netflix. It’s compelling. A brilliantly made documentary that is so cleverly organized. Always knew the hype around Jordan but never realized what a fantastic basketball player he was and how his greatness wasn’t just pure talent but also drive.

Last Tango in Halifax is being repeated on PBS in the U.S. Nicola Walker is so bloody good in it, wish they'd put on the latest series in that police show she also did, "Unforgotten."

It is possible to watch series 1 and leave it at that or will I be left with a load of loose ends?

Totally possible, and recommended. Without spoiling anything, it concludes well enough in isolation without hinging on anything that happens after, for which there clearly was no plan for anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.