UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say your post is appalling. The discussion to this point has been intellectual and interesting and you have brought it down to this piece of illiterate nonsense.

Don't you know it should be be " who gives a qfuck?" with a question mark on the end?

Punctuation is everything on this forum

:-)
It was rhetorical so I am not sure that justifies a question mark?

i guess we can expect a string of stories against us in the media, on the run in to the heavyweight championship fight of the century . I expect the dippers ,scum and Arse PR departments will be working overtime .
I hope that they do as it will help City’s case regarding undue reputation damages and leaks. There’s some with press links on here suggesting that a gagging order has gone out from media bosses. It could have come from either side but suspect from our rivals. I expect no stories.

I am not sure about back to 2008 because I think Sheikh Mansour and the CFG are here for the long haul but I agree that a defeat would be catastrophic for our reputation and our senior management team. Given our bullish statements it would be the end for Soriano and possibly even Khaldoon. That would probably hasten Pep's departure. In addition to this any other senior staff linked to the Der Spiegel emails would be finished. It doesn't bear thinking about.
On the other hand a victory would be epic and devastating for our long list of enemies. It really is "all or nothing."

A ban would be terrible for short term planning. This may affect Pep's commitment as well as other senior players. However, there is no chance this will affect Soriano's position. It certainly won't affect Khladoon's position. This whole situation is a boil on his arse compared his day job as CEO of Mubadala and other senior UAE positions he holds.

As for those execs who have had emails hacked, Simon Pearce has had far worse emails hacked re UAE's political PR/influence which hasn't affected his position managing the UAE's reputation overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.