COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
far less people clapping, i think after a while it does wear off naturally - which is a shame.

perhaps Government could take over now and offer them a decent rise

I'm a bit mixed about the clapping.

I'm happy to clap for the front-line workers doing a great job. Less so for others who frankly I don't know what they are doing. A&E is empty, many of the non-ICU wards are half full. Operating theatres are hardly loaded. Our local GP surgery normally has about 10 to 15 doctors on duty and currently is allowing in 1 patient in at a time. So I guess that means 1 doctor working. I've no idea what the others are doing but you would have thought given the light load in every department apart from COVID-19, resources would be available?

And yet earlier this week my nextdoor neighbours' 98 year old mother fell and was lying helplessly on the floor, in pain. She called her daughter for help. Her daughter - our neighbour - is 78 herself and has a serious heart condition so is in no condition to be picking her mum up, let alone checking her over medically. So she called our surgery hoping to get a GP to come out and check her mum was OK.. as well as pick her up off the floor. Could her daughter get anyone out to help? No, they refused and claimed they were very busy. "Can't you do it?" "Isn't there a neighbour who can help?" Every excuse under the sun, but no help. She ended up having to call for an emergency doctor because no-one from the local surgery would help, and all the time a 98 year old is lying on the ground. I am not clapping for these people.

If you have nothing positive to say your best not saying anything at all,your not clever you just come across as an idiot in fact I think you should be ashamed of some of your remarks

Sorry bill not you don’t know how I tagged you in this m8

Passengers arriving at Heathrow Airport are having their temperatures screened for the first time since the coronavirus outbreak.

A trial launched today will see cameras monitor the temperature of people at the immigration hall at Terminal 2

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heathrow-airport-begins-temperature-screening-22062585

Also says the hope it will get people flying again,i want to know if anyone on the flight i am getting on has it or I would not get on,if we wouldn't know that how would it persuade anyone to fly

60,000+ deaths later. What an utter clusterfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.