Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needy as in need to know. Seems an apt choice of words if a supporter wants/wanted to know sane' s plans. Think you may have taken it in a more negative way that it was intended mate.

Dictionary meaning ,deprived , disadavataged ,underpriveliged , insecure, none of which apply , perhaps your grasp of the English language is the problem ....mate.

For me we have 2 choices now, we sell for what we want, or we let rot in the reserves. I may be a needy person but then so is Pep because he neither knows whats happening to Sane either, yet he has said many times he will not keep a player who wants to leave, we can no longer trust Sane to give his all and he can not trust that big bonus to be there in 12 months

For me we have 2 choices now, we sell for what we want, or we let rot in the reserves. I may be a needy person but then so is Pep because he neither knows whats happening to Sane either, yet he has said many times he will not keep a player who wants to leave, we can no longer trust Sane to give his all and he can not trust that big bonus to be there in 12 months
We have one choice we sell for as much as we can get. Paying him for a year and him going for nothing is not a serious option, except for those playing with other peoples money. Pep knows and will be planning for a squad without him.

Reactions: cjn
Dictionary meaning ,deprived , disadavataged ,underpriveliged , insecure, none of which apply , perhaps your grasp of the English language is the problem ....mate.

Plenty of football fans are insecure regarding their team mate but anyhow most know what needy means in this context. Anyhow I'm just looking up pedantic mate:-)

I may be wrong but Dignity , respect and professionalism means something to our owners it is what they are striving for, and something that the Sane, Bayern situation has robbed them of, Sane`s transfer fee is almost irrelevant at a time when the players you want will not come as they see us as an inferior, so yes like you i am playing with someone else`s money, someone who money is not his objective

Plenty of football fans are insecure regarding their team mate but anyhow most know what needy means in this context. Anyhow I'm just looking up pedantic mate:-)

Not sure i would class Sane as a team mate , never played alongside him , maybe you need a refresher in the Queen's language , you don't appear to be able to construct a cohesive retort . Anyhow there's a few more words for you to look up ;)

If anyone fancy's a listen to a mini podcast me and my friend did we talk about Sane and his situation. If you watch it put a comment in and we will cover it in the next video. -

We simply have one option, sell the twa*, he clearly does not want to be here any longer, so get rid, the same applies to any player who does not want to be part of this club.

We simply have one option, sell the twa*, he clearly does not want to be here any longer, so get rid, the same applies to any player who does not want to be part of this club.
I am all for that but it has to be on our terms we can not be seen as weak, rotting in the reserves may be only a threat but it must be made, there is also FFP to be considered but in this situation making him sit his contract out is not relevant probably

Not sure i would class Sane as a team mate , never played alongside him , maybe you need a refresher in the Queen's language , you don't appear to be able to construct a cohesive retort . Anyhow there's a few more words for you to look up ;)
I am all for that but it has to be on our terms we can not be seen as weak, rotting in the reserves may be only a threat but it must be made, there is also FFP to be considered but in this situation making him sit his contract out is not relevant probably

Getting good money is going to be tough the injury really fucked us in that sense. I think Pep had his misgivings over attitude anyhow so the effort he makes will be the odd flashes. Sell cheap or get bits and bobs out of him. Tough call. Think they will sell personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.