Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing them self to front line workers now .

I really dont get this. As someone who has become what is classed as a frontline worker at the minute. Not a major frontline worker like our NHS etc , just someone who has been picking up and delivering tonnes of food to local food banks. They is nothing in this world that could compare the work the NHS and frontline workers to liverpool or their fans. In fact I find it in very bad taste, I dont want anything to do with that club, or to be compared to them.

He seems to have forgotten that liverpool put some staff on furlough

Last edited:
I really dont get this. As someone who has become what is classed as a frontline worker at the minute. Not a major frontline worker like our NHS etc , just someone who has been picking up and delivering tonnes of food to local food banks. They is nothing in this world that could compare the work the NHS and frontline workers to liverpool or their fans. In fact I find it in very bad taste, I dont want anything to do with that club, or to be compared to them.

He seems to have forgotten that liverpool put some staff on furlough

they're the david icke of the football world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.