General Videogame Thread

Thank you Rockstar. You have just made me cry at a video game.

Saying it now Arthur Morgan is the greatest video game character ever created

Got for my new build pc and it is simply incredible and visually spectacular.

Just about 8hrs gameplay into Assassins Creed Odyssey on PS 4. Absolutely loving it, by far best Assassins Creed game yet.

Looking forward to Valhalla now.

I'm still plodding through this game. I have a very powerful PC and the graphics are absolutely incredible at points, especially the godrays with the ray tracing.

Must say though the whole world is fucking colossal. To the point I would say it's too big and I'm getting slightly bored of it now.

I'm still plodding through this game. I have a very powerful PC and the graphics are absolutely incredible at points, especially the godrays with the ray tracing.

Must say though the whole world is fucking colossal. To the point I would say it's too big and I'm getting slightly bored of it now.
I'd go with that, I've been struggling through for a while and it doesn't keep me absolutely hooked, much too big

Thanks
Is it worth buying ?
It's a truly stunning game.

Don't go into it though thinking it's GTA set in the wild west. You can just go round shooting people and causing havoc. Well you can put the game will punish you hard.

The control scheme is very deliberate and precise and can be a bit fiddly at first but once you get use to it it becomes second nature.

Take your time with it as it's meant to be played that way and the first 6-7 hours of the game is slow as it introduces you to the mechanics,story and characters of the game but when it opens up you'll enter the best looking game of all time on console and PC and easily the best open world you'll ever play in(and I've played Skyrim for about 300 hours)

Also the story and the characters you meet are some of the best in video game history. It's like playing a 60 hour film and actually puts most Hollywood blockbusters to shame with the script.

Also Arthur Morgan is the best video game character I've ever played as. I've never been as emotionally attached to a video game character before as much as I have with Arthur

I'm sure the other guys who have been talking about this on this thread will agree with me.

The more I'm playing it the more it's becoming the best video game I've ever played

Couldn't get into Red Dead 2 tbh, just didn't grab me. The controls are obviously a bit clunky, along with the constant weapon changing horse nonsense that seemed much clunkier than any game made in the past 20 years needed to be. But really it was the missions on rails that jarred me the most.

It's supposed to be a giant, epic, open world game (which it is), but as soon as you get into a mission it became completely linear, going slightly off track caused you to fail and instead it barely felt like I was playing the game instead just watching a cutscene a lot of the time. Making you "chase" people who always stayed just far enough ahead so you could see whatever set pieces they programmed in felt pretty boring after a while, compared to the old games where random stuff just naturally happened without them baking it in.

Did look epic though, enjoyed watching my wife play it in parts, but just didn't gel with me for whatever reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.