Arsenal game 17th June.

think I will bother and care when people have stopped dying and we can go to the games, each to their own, guess it gives something else for the media to go at
How did you maintain an interest in football before covid 19 came along what with all the hundreds and hundreds of deaths every single day from a whole range of illnesses and conditions

What happens if aguero KDB and Laporte all year positive between now and the game? Will they postpone it?

I’ll be watching every city game but I’ll be watching it as I would watch a pre season game. Couldn’t care less what the result is.

City should really be finding a way to let seasoncard holders see the games they were supposed to see. There’s not a chance I’m paying for sky or bt sports and giving those vultures any money.

Do you never watch away games on tv?
Or do you not pay, leave that to mugs like me?

I don't suppose it really matters what time the kick off is, seeing there won't be any fans there. Just wait until everyone turns up then start the game

So guess that means my sky sports subscription will be reinstated even though I have no interest in it

SKY Sports customers who have paused their subscriptions are set to start paying again from next month when live sport returns to TV.

In March, the telecoms giant allowed customers to pause their Sky Sports subscriptions when the coronavirus pandemic meant almost all sport - including Premier League football - was called off. But as lockdown eases and with some sport set to resume Sky is now planning to start charging customers again from June 19.

Customers will only start paying again if live sport has resumed by that date.

The plans have been revealed by Sky staff on its community forum.

The Premier League is currently planning to return next month, with the exact date to be decided this week.

Nick Baker, TV expert for USwitch.com said: “Sky says that customers won’t be charged anything before mid-June, but it’s naturally disappointing that some consumers have had to find out this way.

"Sky Sports won’t be able to offer the depth and breadth of football, golf, cricket, F1 and other sports that fans expect for some time.

“Many customers may feel hard done by if they have to pay full price for a service that isn’t what they signed up for.

"If you are not happy, raise your concerns with Sky in the first instance.”

Sky is expected to automatically reinstate subscriptions and it will inform customers when this will be.
If customers pay for an individual sports pack then they won't be charged if that sport has resumed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.