George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my bad when he was running for office the first time. If you think that a man who will be nearly 78 years old come the election date can maintain the energy levels needed to undertake the arduous campaign you have more optimism than I do. I also believe the Trump campaign has a stack of dirty laundry on Biden. Not a Trump fan btw.
You know Trump will also be 74 come the election and is in far a worse physical and mental shape than Biden.

Last edited:
I personally don't feel given his age and obvious frailty he can mount a sustained election campaign to match Trump. It appears that the democratic party have given up the ghost on this election much like the Republican party did when Obama was seeking re-election against an aged McCain.
Which is quite sad , cause democrats with half decent candidate can give trump run for this money this election

EZclwfYU8AEGx-d

Need to make their minds up. Last week, it was there’s no danger, open up, everybody get out there, now it’s ‘stay indoors or we’ll shoot you.’

Rhode Island live, gonna be bloody here. Cops car burning, smoke grenades and bottles thrown on police while they are gearing for attack.

I guess you are referring to the beating of the guy who was protecting his shop with machete. He was not beaten to death, though if he was actually protecting his shop and not just went Rambo with protesters (if they lie he was beaten to death, I wouldn't be surprised they lied about keeping his shop), it's a shit stuff to do, even if he is some racist ****, it's not him they should fight against, it's institutional racism they should fight against.

no mate not that one, not seen that, he had no weapons that i could see it was horiffic, i totally agree institutional racism is the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.