COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
62k excess deaths in the UK as of a week ago.
Highest death rate per million in the world according to Sky News.
Yesterday media outlets were saying it's Sweden who now has highest death rate per million.

The Lancet analysis suggests it protects the wearer as well.
I have been wearing a mask for a number of weeks now but I would estimate it's 1 in 15 around where I live / shop. How many on here have taken to wearing a mask / face covering when going to the shops? I would assume it's plenty as so many have been saying for weeks we should be wearing them and they would surely follow their own words of advice

Excess deaths as of week 21 ( ending 22nd May ) Total excess since 20th March = 56,380

avarage-Deaths-Week21.png

Face masks
Not face masks but care homes. The other countries mentioned value their elderly population and we treat ours like shit. Median age of all these ‘covid deaths’ is 84, which is older than the life expectancy of anyone ever born in this country. Now, imagine that someone has made up a ‘likely death number’ and the government have panicked and, consequently, instead of getting PPE into care homes and stopping infections in those care homes, we just sent a load of old, co-morbid and infected patients, back into a confined space, in the name of ‘protecting the NHS’.

Not only that, but we then promised up to £2.5k a month for people to not work, whilst we stood by and watched the people working in those infection pits (and those taking people to work in those homes and hospitals) get by on minimum wage, with £90 pw if they were ill. Surprisingly enough, lots of them went to work whilst they were ill. And then, as if to compound that, let’s send those ill members of care home staff to work in up to 5 different care homes a fortnight. If you’d actually wanted to get rid of large numbers of elderly people, you couldn’t have actually come up with a better plan.

The hundreds of thousands out protesting in the streets all together in America - will this mean there will be a catastrophic second wave of Covid ?

And if there is not - what does that mean ?

Not face masks but care homes. The other countries mentioned value their elderly population and we treat ours like shit. Median age of all these ‘covid deaths’ is 84, which is older than the life expectancy of anyone ever born in this country. Now, imagine that someone has made up a ‘likely death number’ and the government have panicked and, consequently, instead of getting PPE into care homes and stopping infections in those care homes, we just sent a load of old, co-morbid and infected patients, back into a confined space, in the name of ‘protecting the NHS’.

Not only that, but we then promised up to £2.5k a month for people to not work, whilst we stood by and watched the people working in those infection pits (and those taking people to work in those homes and hospitals) get by on minimum wage, with £90 pw if they were ill. Surprisingly enough, lots of them went to work whilst they were ill. And then, as if to compound that, let’s send those ill members of care home staff to work in up to 5 different care homes a fortnight. If you’d actually wanted to get rid of large numbers of elderly people, you couldn’t have actually come up with a better plan.

Where your evidence for saying people who were ill
With Covid chose to go to work? You may be right but I would like to see your evidence. I know people who were entitled to go to work as self employed but chose to stay at home and we’re earning sweet FA.

Yes older people aren’t valued enough in our society and people in care homes including residents and staff should have had far better protection tue numbers of people being moved from hospitals to care homes reduced but the people who were still shouldn’t have been transferred without testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.