George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, I think US measures incredibly poorly in a lot of the metrics that truly matter - healthcare, education, gun culture, equal treatment etc, but it's wonderful in a million other ways, food, entertainment, general vibe, etc, hence why for a European like me, it's a perfect place to visit on holiday but it would take a lot of convincing to get me to live there.
Yep, I was asked to move to Houston recently with work and I politely declined. I have visited Houston a lot with work, and found it a lot more cosmopolitan than I expected. However...the thought of taking my kids to live there never seriously crossed our minds. I’ve worked with too many Texans to want my kids to be influenced by their world view.

Yep, I was asked to move to Houston recently with work and I politely declined. I have visited Houston a lot with work, and found it a lot more cosmopolitan than I expected. However...the thought of taking my kids to live there never seriously crossed our minds. I’ve worked with too many Texans to want my kids to be influenced by their world view.
My wife’s nephew and niece both went to Rice University, very progressive

If they still support him then they’re cunts without values. Your family or not.
Better than being called a racist I suppose.

That's your view Sam. I find it very hard to understand as well but if you spend all your life in one small town then your outlook is not as broad as others.

People in America are very keen on your religious/ political views.

Here? It's football and a.n.other.

Different strokes.

what it needed was a strong leader to stand up and stop all this from happening ? Barack Obama please come forward and take over your country

bollocks. he was shite cos of his failed policies. Look at the state of Libya, Syria. The mass migration was his fault. They destroyed everything Libya and Syria had and ran. And u want that man back in? please.

Biden, Trump, Obama... cut from the same cloth.

Only decent one they had was Clinton till he decided to get his nuts vaccumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.