Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

It's looking like the champions league will be finished in Lisbon this year.

I personally feel really torn because I really want to win the champions league, I especially wanted to win this year with the fight with Uefa and possible ban. I want to be there when we we win it, I also want to win the Real format not an altered version of that means we end up with an astrix.

However i

Whatever happened to the old formations and positions? Never mind our need for a "target man" in the mold of Edin, or a "genuine no.10" when David goes, we haven't had a decent "pointer" since Mcmanaman.

Copied from the UEFA website

When will the Champions League start again?

Monday 8 June 2020

The UEFA Executive Committee is meeting on Wednesday 17 June.
The COVID-19 outbreak has compelled UEFA to postpone or cancel most of its matches; the 2019/20 UEFA Champions League has been on hold since Wednesday 11 March.

Half of the eight round of 16 ties have already concluded, with Paris, Atlético, Leipzig and Atalanta through to the quarter-finals. The second legs are yet to be played in the other four last-16 ties.

UEFA created two working groups on 17 March, and a variety of calendar options covering both national team and club competition matches have subsequently been presented. No revised schedule has yet been communicated.

The UEFA Executive Committee is meeting on Wednesday 17 June. UEFA.com will announce new dates as well as all other key decisions as soon as they are confirmed.

© 1998-2020 UEFA. All rights reserved.Last updated: Monday 8 June 2020

When the penalty is given, you can clearly hear McMinimum groan and say "no"

Just watched the highlights again.

Jesus goal first reaction "Real Madrid are claiming a push"
Raheem penalty "oh nooo" and on the replay "I think he's falling over already" - the guy absolutely cleans him out, one of the clearest penalty decisions you'll see.
Ramos sending off "I think he's dived".

I can accept some commentators will have slight biases towards their own team but this is so unprofessional.

Just watched the highlights again.

Jesus goal first reaction "Real Madrid are claiming a push"
Raheem penalty "oh nooo" and on the replay "I think he's falling over already" - the guy absolutely cleans him out, one of the clearest penalty decisions you'll see.
Ramos sending off "I think he's dived".

I can accept some commentators will have slight biases towards their own team but this is so unprofessional.
Absolutely. When you look at what kind of murder other clubs/players get away with (no names mentioned) suggesting Jesus pushed poor Ramos over is laughable. As to Raheems penalty I saw it as very clear, very. No need to discuss it. The commentator behaves like he is commenting a game on Liverpool FC TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.