Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

What I'd like to know is how the f*ck is Ghislaine Maxwell not behind bars?

I think she will be if they can find her and charge her. That said wherever she is she wont be going back to New York any time soon.

It very much looks like he kept a stash of incriminating evidence on a lot of his associates. If that is true i guess they have a lot to go on and will be looking for more evidence to back up whatever videos etc Epstein had. If they have videos that corroborate stories by some of these girls then people are going to get locked up. There must be some very nervous people / princes out there.

I think she will be if they can find her and charge her. That said wherever she is she wont be going back to New York any time soon.

It very much looks like he kept a stash of incriminating evidence on a lot of his associates. If that is true i guess they have a lot to go on and will be looking for more evidence to back up whatever videos etc Epstein had. If they have videos that corroborate stories by some of these girls then people are going to get locked up. There must be some very nervous people / princes out there.
I'm pretty sure Epstein had substantial insurance policies in place to make sure any loose ends were tied up in the event of his demise. I'm sure many hard drives have gone in the fire along with paper evidence, or been chucked in the sea off the coast of Peado Island.

Having said that, I'm sure there will be some evidence out there that will be worth an awful lot of money to certain individuals.

I thought it was weird enough to hear the women who he abused constantly referring to him As Jeffrey in the documentary.
But a Blue Moon regular....

They all used his name and a couple even called him Jeff.

I found it weirdly "familiar".

Usually when someone has been a **** to you you don't use their name, yet alone a nice sweet little "shorter" version of it.

Don't know if discussed already in the thread but where the fuck were all of these girls' parents in all this?

Letting your teenage daughter fuck off abroad to live with some middle aged bloke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.