UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bbc would like to apologise for the non appearance of the late night news yesterday. JAG was indisposed due to a surfeit of red wine. He had now fully recovered apart from a raging headache. So here is the early morning news read by James Alexander Gordon.

Sensational developments on Bluemoon yesterday as it was revealed that HRH The Duke of Edinburgh gave evidence on behalf of City. A part of the hearing on Zoom was hacked, probably by Liverpool fc, and here is a transcript.
Monica: "So how did your friendship with the Abu Dhabi royal family start?"
HRH: "It was sparked by my interest in camel toes"
Monica: "And how did you refer to the royals?"
HRH: "I called them all HEHE to avoid any confusion. It was a bit of a laugh. We also shared some history. Just like our beloved Cockneys, they were known in times past as 'The Pearly Kings'."
Monica: " And they told you how City was funded?"
HRH: "Yes, it was quite simple. Oil was given to Aramco, the Saudi sponsors of Manoo. Aramco then inflated their sponsorship payment and the rags handed over the required amount to City in brown paper bags, together with a cut for Mr. Leterme of Uefa fame."
Monica: "No further questions."

Now, some Twitter developments. Miggy has completed his cleaning of the Augean Stables and blocked every single person in the world who has ever mentioned the word 'blue'. He has now started on Newcastle supporters, saying: "It's easy. On Twitter everything is available in black and white."
@projectriver stoutly defended the Irishman's legal right to post hateful political claptrap, saying: "He can post whatever he wishes, even though he is as mad as a box of frogs."
JAG.

Last edited:
Sam lee just said he can see it being a 1year reduced ban of the limited infirmation he has tbf i dont think hes got a scooby!

He also said there was going to be no ban just before we got a 2 year one. I'm sure his article is well intentioned but I don't think he has any specific info, just a personal opinion and not much else to write about.

Sam lee just said he can see it being a 1year reduced ban of the limited infirmation he has tbf i dont think hes got a scooby!

There was an article in one of the broadsheets (I forget which one) after the ban was announced in February, where they interviewed three barristers, who looked at previous CAS decisions and seemed to agree that based on previous form the most likely outcome was that CAS would reduce the ban to one year. At the end of the day arbitration is about finding middle ground when two parties disagree about something. However, I think this will be more binary, either City get off, or they'll be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.