Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some city fans on here need to find a new hobby as this modern football really isn’t for them.

I know it’s far from ideal it will be my first game missed in a few years..but the players and club are up for it and want to play, it’s a sign that things might be on the first stage of getting back to normal in the world, and it’s a chance to have a few beers and watch the blues after feck all being on tele for 3months so if you can’t get just a little bit excited for that then like I see Maybe this modern football ain’t for you.

Still having hundreds dying from covid19, many still not returned to work or seen loved ones.

So being un interested in what is in essence a forced return to football to appease the money men/media mainly in this country we can be excused wit this lack of interest.

My brothers an Arsenal fan, todays game we would usually both be winding each other up etc. Guess what? Neither of us are remotely interested in tonight

I think some city fans on here need to find a new hobby as this modern football really isn’t for them.

I know it’s far from ideal it will be my first game missed in a few years..but the players and club are up for it and want to play, it’s a sign that things might be on the first stage of getting back to normal in the world, and it’s a chance to have a few beers and watch the blues after feck all being on tele for 3months so if you can’t get just a little bit excited for that then like I see Maybe this modern football ain’t for you.
If this is the future of 'modern football' then you're bang on

My two penneth worth. Not interested for one main reason, this restart isn't the premier league.

This restart with a break after 25 minutes to clean the ball, 5 subs, no fans, subs 2 metre apart with mask on , than onto the pitch no mask and no 2 metres. This restart is a joke.

Yes I want City to win am I that bothered no, would normally be get abit nervous and excited as ko comes round. At the moment really not bothered.

This is the first real time I have felt like this, to me us match going fans have just been mugged of.

I mean I dont even know what time ko is !

The crowd noise will be set at 2 for city’s remaining home games and the rags and scousers will be at 10.

You’re close with that, as stated except for the scousers where they will use 11, à la Spinal Tap.

Remember, it means more...

I really can't get excited as I don't agree with finishing the season

I watch all our pre-season games so I will watch this,once I see the lads i am sure I will perk up

Anyone know what those black screen/boxes are that have been setup behind the goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.