I'm a sheep

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
I watched the match last night, for the first half I was determined not to enjoy it, you see little did I know I had become a sheep to all the negativity I had read on bluemoon, so I sat there unmoved by the match, I posted how uninspired I was with the match, pre season friendly baaaaaah, no passion baaaaaah
When the game had finished I realised in the second half, hang on I fucking loved it, city played great,played with determination and a passion and i hadn't noticed all the other things crowd, atmosphere ect.

So well done city, your passion and love for the game turned this sheep into a wolf.

Haha bit cheesy at the end, but fuck it,c'mon city

I watched the match last night, for the first half I was determined not to enjoy it, you see little did I know I had become a sheep to all the negativity I had read on bluemoon, so I sat there unmoved by the match, I posted how uninspired I was with the match, pre season friendly baaaaaah, no passion baaaaaah
When the game had finished I realised in the second half, hang on I fucking loved it, city played great,played with determination and a passion and i hadn't noticed all the other things crowd, atmosphere ect.

So well done city, your passion and love for the game turned this sheep into a wolf.

Big up to @IcriedwhenTueartleft ,who pulled me about my negativity after the first half

I was in a similar boat. Hadn't watched any sport (live or classic games) of any kind since the lockdown and was pretty unexcited about the restart. Expected the players to be 2 stone overweight and the piped FIFA20 crowds to be as cheesy as f**k, but it was nowhere near as bad as expected. Thought the players had done well to keep a decent level of fitness considering, it wasn't quite normal PL but certainly better than a 1st pre-season friendly.

Just remember, we've got back-to-back trebles to go for. As much as we've been disappointed by the stunning achievements of VAR this year, if someone had said we'd win 7 or 8 major trophies in 3 years ... I mean, that is dominance, total dominance.

Now, if they can just CGI some streakers into the odd game, that'd be cool. Male/female/undetermined, I don't mind.

City are still City, your club is still your club. If you're a regular match-goer of course it isn't going to be the same but you shouldn't feel bad or even surprised about still enjoying the games.

I turned the crowd noise volume up, drunk four bottles of strong German beer, and by the end I thought I was in my seat in the East Stand. The wife was not impressed though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.