I'm a sheep

I didn't expect to enjoy the game last night but I did. Let's face it, it's not as good as being there but it's better than fuck all.

On a side note, I changed channels after about 10 mins. Couldn't get on board with the fake crowd noise. It felt delayed.

I wouldnt class myself as a sheep ! But I had forgotten how great this City side are. We really do play the best football the premier league had ever seen.

I was very surprised as to how fit the team looked, but perhaps its alot easier to prepare for the game when you are the home team.

The match before just showed me all that's wrong with the primer league. A perfectly good goal ruled out even with goal line technology. My negative side says to help the rags get forth place. That's just the way my brain has been working this season with VAR and the Christmas fixtures , every thing has been done to screw us over.

I did enjoy the match even with the xbox crowd noise, and looking at that performance it's still feels odd that liverpool are so far ahead when they arent 20 odd points better than us.

So I enjoyed the match was it a premier league game ? No , the fact that liverpool can beat our points record after a 3 month rest and now 5 subs, and break for drinks, no fans it's a farce. That's why I am so against a restart of the premier league, the premier league should finish the season with the same rules it started with and not a 3 month rest for liverpool. That's the main point I dont like it.

I was against the idea of it coming back initially but the last few weeks I have slowly come round to the idea.

We have spent 3 months in lockdown, everything that wasnt an essential service came to a complete stop, quite rightly, but now we are all aware that this virus isn't just gonna go away over night, we've had no choice but to just try and carry on regardless. The whole world is slowly getting back to normal but everything is different, shops, offices, pubs and restaurants when they open will all be different, every walk of life is strange right now, not just football.

All the indications are fans will not be allowed back until next year, they couldnt and wouldnt have stopped football for 12 months. So this is the solution, not ideal but neither is anything right now.

Let's be honest our league games were pretty much dead rubbers anyway, even with fans. But it's nice to watch City again, theres buggar all else on tele right now.

Just said in another thread. It was great to see City play so well and win. But I didn’t enjoy it that much and didn’t really cheer any goals jumping up and punching the air like I usually would, just sort of nodded and said “nice one”.

It was a bit shit as an occasion. Had a feel of playing FIFA on my phone, barely the feel of a pre-season or testimonial game.

Like this isn’t really real footy and it’s just a time filler to keep the players fit and fill some dead time on the tele until real footy with the fans back, starts again.

But a win’s a win in the grand scheme and we only need 4 more wins from 9 to ensure a top 4 finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.