Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Just rewatched and he is one bitter bastard. The disappointment in his voice when we score, the constant snipes.

**** can't fuck off soon enough.

Needs putting out to pasture. Some of his ramblings were bizarre. After the Sterling sliding tackle which was brilliantly executed, the excitement in his voice as he told us VAR would look at it and after we saw one replay which showed what a great tackle it was, rather than the red he thought it was, he said nothing. How he managed to compare a flying boot six foot off the ground to a collision between two team mates was as if he had had a bet on whether he could somehow slip it into commentary. The only comparable thing was that a City player left the field on a stretcher with oxygen being given. No blood, no facial stitches, no studs on show, no dangerous play. Someone needs to have a word with him that the best commentators were the ones who said nothing.

As I’ve said above, the issue here is how he responds to your play, not ours. The majority of the biased, unprofesssional bits are all talking about your mob. I agree that the ‘Payback’ comment was pretty childish and there have been a few more as well. Plus I provided a very good example of how he’s been less than fair with us. But he doesn’t favour us per se, you only have to watch any of the games that we’re in to see that. When I rewatch the match in the days afterwards, some of the things he says are cringeworthy and bear little resemblance to the action. Fuck him anyway, he makes absolutely zero difference to either of us.

The underplaying of the Benteke worldie you quoted was absolutely right but that was because he loves the rags even more than LFC and he couldn't help but have an embarrassing sex wee when Martial scored. I can't think of any other occasion when he's underplayed a LIverpool goal. That was the exception not the rule.

Thing is when he had Andy Grey next to him he was never as bad as he is now I think working with Rat Boy and Spit has turned him into the complete rambling bitter Cünt he is today I mean working with vermin like those two is bound have long lasting side effects.

Thing is when he had Andy Grey next to him he was never as bad as he is now I think working with Rat Boy and Spit has turned him into the complete rambling bitter Cünt he is today I mean working with vermin like those two is bound have long lasting side effects.

Think Neville is ok tbh,he calls it as it is

Tyler is just set in his ways and is a total idiot

Carragher Shouldnt even be working on Sky after his Spittting

Think Neville is ok tbh,he calls it as it is

Tyler is just set in his ways and is a total idiot

Carragher Shouldnt even be working on Sky after his Spittting

The Neville that has a few seconds silence before a long groan whenever we score as if it's a huge disappointment a defender has made a mistake rather than us ripping them to shreds?

I don't mind him and he does talk well about the game but he is a rag and it shows.

The Neville that has a few seconds silence before a long groan whenever we score as if it's a huge disappointment a defender has made a mistake rather than us ripping them to shreds?

I don't mind him and he does talk well about the game but he is a rag and it shows.

Every fucking goal we score gets chalked up as a defensive error somewhere along the line or the blame lies solely with the goalkeeper for not being 9ft 12ins tall, three yards wide and not having three pair of highly sticky hands.

Not bothered who he used to play for tbh
In the Past now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.