Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Martin Tyler loves Liverpool?!

You need to concentrate harder. As an example, go and watch the footage when they did us 3-1 at OT in 2015. Benteke scored one of the goals of the season that barely registered with him. Sixty seconds later, he’s firing white mice everywhere as Martial went up the other end and scored. It doesn’t arse me one bit to be fair, but to say he loves us or favours us is way wide of the mark.

You need to concentrate harder. As an example, go and watch the footage when they did us 3-1 at OT in 2015. Benteke scored one of the goals of the season that barely registered with him. Sixty seconds later, he’s firing white mice everywhere as Martial went up the other end and scored. It doesn’t arse me one bit to be fair, but to say he loves us or favours us is way wide of the mark.
agreed, that was so obvious in that match, that benteke goal was a worldie, as for the martial goal that was cringeworthy, but his comments during and nearly 2 years later on the mane challenge were disgraceful, even after the replays, the damage and the pictures of edersons face ripped apart he was still spouting last night, no sympathy just allegation's it was all fake

I don’t think the issue is how he is with us here, it’s more how he is with you. The difference between perfectly normal reactions to goals (ours) to the ones for your goals is an absolute piss take, nobody would argue with that. I know he’s a United fan but you’d expect more impartiality.

agreed, that was so obvious in that match, that benteke goal was a worldie, as for the martial goal that was cringeworthy, but his comments during and nearly 2 years later on the mane challenge were disgraceful, even after the replays, the damage and the pictures of edersons face ripped apart he was still spouting last night, no sympathy just allegation's it was all fake

I can’t comment on what was said last night as I didn’t get to see all the game however he seemed fairly positive on the bits I did. Re the Mane challenge, I don’t think for a second it was deliberate, but to suggest that the keeper made a mountain out of a molehill over it is pretty stupid.

Apart from the examples other posters have mentioned when you beat us 4-3 two seasons ago he screamed "Payback for the red card!" when Mane scored. What kind of biased unprofessional bullshit was that? When City pulled a couple of goals back Tyler was so subdued you'd have thought he'd just been told his dog had died.

The daft twat should just admit he called it wrong with the Mane incident but he's just a stubborn old cûnt so he won't. Embarrassing how he keeps trying to defend his commentary of it. Not missed this dinosaur one bit.

Apart from the examples other posters have mentioned when you beat us 4-3 two seasons ago he screamed "Payback for the red card!" when Mane scored. What kind of biased unprofessional bullshit was that? When City pulled a couple of goals back Tyler was so subdued you'd have thought he'd just been told his dog had died.

As I’ve said above, the issue here is how he responds to your play, not ours. The majority of the biased, unprofesssional bits are all talking about your mob. I agree that the ‘Payback’ comment was pretty childish and there have been a few more as well. Plus I provided a very good example of how he’s been less than fair with us. But he doesn’t favour us per se, you only have to watch any of the games that we’re in to see that. When I rewatch the match in the days afterwards, some of the things he says are cringeworthy and bear little resemblance to the action. Fuck him anyway, he makes absolutely zero difference to either of us.

If SLY had any integrity, which they obviously don't , the cnut would have been dropped for that shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.