Ran a cat over and feel terrible

Bloody hell Bill,what were doing knocking about with an 86 year old woman?

Money, mate.. money..!

Turned out in the end she had less than me and I wasn't exactly the Howard Hughes of the day to be fair ..!

Anyway she had all her own teeth,.. I remember seeing them in the glass by the side of the bed..!

Dunno why I'm posting this really, but yesterday I ran a cat over. It ran out straight under back wheels.

I stopped and stroked its head til owner was found (by 3 good samaritans) but I dont think itt will make it.

Nothing I could do but feel horrendous
You show you are more human and humane than the first half dozen or so posters on here.

Dunno why I'm posting this really, but yesterday I ran a cat over. It ran out straight under back wheels.

I stopped and stroked its head til owner was found (by 3 good samaritans) but I dont think itt will make it.

Nothing I could do but feel horrendous
Feel for you mate. I’d be genuinely gutted if I ran over any animal. Been lucky in that respect so far, touch wood.

20 years ago now but a mate passed his driving test by correctly, per rules of the time, braking for a dog that ran out in front of him coming down middleton road in chadderton, but then also correctly not braking for a cat further down. Apparently you brake only for people and dogs, cats/ foxes/ hares/ badgers/ birds/ anything else has to take its chances. Anyway, some driving test that.

I ran over one of our neighbours dog last year. I was pulling out of our road and I felt a bump at the back. Stopped and looked in the mirror and there it was almost dead in the road. It had just wandered into the road through a gap in the hedge and I couldn't and didn't see it. I ran to the nearest house and told someone but couldn't get in touch with the owner so we left the animal on his porch....Went round later full of grief to apologise and he thanked me... I'd just saved him £300 as he was going to have it put down that week. It was deaf and blind, full of arthritis and about 23 yo

When I was courting the wife, must have been '86, I was driving home late, past Crowcroft Park, Longsight when one shot out right in front on me, I too felt it bouncing on the underside of the car..

I was gutted but there was nothing I could do..

Still thinking about the poor cat and about a mile further down the road, I ran another one over, again ran out in front of me, nothing I could do..!

They are the only cats I've run over in 38 years of driving, two, 2 minutes apart..!

It was a catastrophic drive home for sure..!

Must have been driving a.....

Pussy magnet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.