Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any point in selling. Better to keep him until his contract expires. As FFP is apparently being suspended due to Corona (or so I've heard), why do we need the money?

Good luck to him. Great player, wants to play with his mates in his own country for a team who just happen to be the best there. Isn't guaranteed to start here and is coming off a dodgy injury. Hopefully City get the 40/50 million for him and off he goes.

Just forget a out him, Mahrez & Stirling have been absalute dream.

He wasnt1st choice when fit & available 18 months back add Bernardo to the list then we are fine.

Move on & craic on if he gets sold great if for any reason the club think we could be better off keeping for 1 more season then who are we to complain

Since when have we had to sell before we buy?

The funds will be there for a CB without selling Sane. Also, with our track record on signing CBs, I want to club to spend as little as possible.
Pep even came out and said we have to sell before buy. It was probably just in a jest but still. We can use those funds and if not buying a cb but a replacement for sane. The bad thing is we are not in a good position. We either accept and off which will be 40-45mill imo or he walks free. We have let way to many players walk away for free and it hurts us.

Pep even came out and said we have to sell before buy. It was probably just in a jest but still. We can use those funds and if not buying a cb but a replacement for sane. The bad thing is we are not in a good position. We either accept and off which will be 40-45mill imo or he walks free. We have let way to many players walk away for free and it hurts us.
where has he said that? & If Leroy wanted to stay how are we able to afford a CB??

where will the money come from?? Our poor poor club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.