COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are 100 per cent correct and this always gets lost in a political row. We have a structural problem in the way central government is operated and we are a long way behind most other advanced nations with our technology. Anyone who has ever dealt directly with the Civil Service in a professional capacity is aware of this. It needs drastic reform but this has become a childish political battle between the left and right (like the Education system) so it will never be fixed.
Ain't that the truth. I'm worked with the fuckers for 10 out of the last 20 years and they're fully COSC (Crock of Shidt Compliant). Nothing has improved in 20 years

Look at the videos of people on the trains to Bournemouth, how they are all parking and how rammed the beach is with no services open. People pissing where ever they please and littering the braindead twats.

yeh. I don’t get it. Can’t think of anything worse than a jam packed beach even at the best of times

Ain't that the truth. I'm worked with the fuckers for 10 out of the last 20 years and they're fully COSC (Crock of Shidt Compliant). Nothing has improved in 20 years
Incidently, the public service management types are all of a fluster at the moment as working from home has bumped up staff productivity by 10%-20% so most of them could be got rid off with minimal effect to service quality.
Proof, if nedeed, that out public services are Lions led by Donleys.

yeh. I don’t get it. Can’t think of anything worse than a jam packed beach even at the best of times

My mate lives just down from there said he jogged down the beach got to Bournemouth and it was rammed worse than the pictures show and they have trashed the place, said their is plenty of beach for people to sit on but they have all congregated in the centre.

Britain is an island therfore should have been easier to control than mainland Europe if our borders weren't controlled by the aforementioned useless twats
Sadly, this is counterbalanced by the fact that we also have a cool temperate climate which isn't good for the virus compared with Club Med and Club Europe Central.

Britain is an island therfore should have been easier to control than mainland Europe if our borders weren't controlled by the aforementioned useless twats
Most of the idiots are already on our island, don’t think many in Bournemouth have travelled to the UK.

My mate lives just down from there said he jogged down the beach got to Bournemouth and it was rammed worse than the pictures show and they have trashed the place, said their is plenty of beach for people to sit on but they have all congregated in the centre.

We were doing our food bank run to broadstairs this morning. I am guessing a train from London must have just arrived as there was at least around 200 or more walking from the station to the beach. Never seen anything like it, the lockdown is well and truly over , even have pubs selling 'takeaway' beer where the people arent taking it away and just sitting around the pub.

Rabble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.