Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

I wouldn't be shocked at all. Palmer and Doyle were on the bench on Thursday, and they wouldn't be there if Pep wasn't ready to play them.

I so hope we see them play especially in the league where we probably nailed on top four now! Love seeing the rawness commitment and enthusiasm of young players.

I know he recently came back to Manchester, not sure if he is training with the first time or not.

Braaf is only 17 but if he’s training well he needs to be given a chance in the premier league. Champions league is all but secured. He needs to earn his chance and that’s by working hard in training. Hope he does that.
That's good news, many thanks.

Makes a ton of sense to give him a few games before the end of the season. Even if the goal is to sell him later on because he's a huge pain in the ass, let's still do it.

Have we had confirmation that he will be training with the first team next week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.