Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Liverpool:
Trent certainly would, yes he's not the best in one on ones but we all know Pep would love that attacking threat
Gomez definitely, would be a massive improvement to our CBs, if he wasn't already at Liverpool he's the sort of player we'd all want

Chelsea:
Tomori would, same reasons as Gomez
Mount would be around the squad and playing in place of someone like Gundo
And looking at Billy Gilmour he's certainly one that'd be around the squad too, I swear we were linked at one point too
Loftus-Cheek perhaps, he was great at Palace a couple years ago and always looked good before his injury

Rags:
Greenwood is perhaps one of the most exciting forwards England have got, if he wasn't a rag I'd be desperate for him here
Rashford - I've said before under Pep he could be a really solid option as an attacker, I dont think he's a striker but a LW certainly. And he's a lovely lad as well
Pogba - the Pogba that was at Juventus would 100% be in the City squad

Trent definitely would get into our side
Gomez is not a Dipper academy product

Tomori is shite
Mount is not as good as Foden
Gilmour the same
Loftus Cheek is wank

Greenwood is a hype job
Rashford is a top player
Pogba is another hype job who’s Robinhoesque. The fact United are a better side without him speaks volumes.

Hope he gets a chance with the first team soon and give him minutes like Foden had. Sane going makes this a no brainer and giving Sterling something to think about too.

Last edited:
Hope he gets a chance with the first team soon and give him minutes like Golden had. Sane going makes this a no brainer and giving Sterling something to think about too.

I know he recently came back to Manchester, not sure if he is training with the first time or not.

Braaf is only 17 but if he’s training well he needs to be given a chance in the premier league. Champions league is all but secured. He needs to earn his chance and that’s by working hard in training. Hope he does that.

I know he recently came back to Manchester, not sure if he is training with the first time or not.

Braaf is only 17 but if he’s training well he needs to be given a chance in the premier league. Champions league is all but secured. He needs to earn his chance and that’s by working hard in training. Hope he does that.
Do you know if he would have to self isolate first before he can join the squad?

Do you know if he would have to self isolate first before he can join the squad?

maybe for a few days, I imagine he got tested immediately on arrival. The process is quicker now.

Hope he gets a chance with the first team soon and give him minutes like Golden had. Sane going makes this a no brainer and giving Sterling something to think about too.

At the very least, if he plays a few good games with us, his price will skyrocket, and we'll get Brahim level money rather than Sancho money.

I’ll be shocked if he gets any time what’s so ever rest this season unless we have really bad injuries to our players. You see how Pep likes to ease player in to the team.

I wouldn't be shocked at all. Palmer and Doyle were on the bench on Thursday, and they wouldn't be there if Pep wasn't ready to play them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.