Joe Hart

I put this in the Celtic thread, then noticed this one.

We are in talks with Joe Hart. I watched the programme with Will on depression of football players and as I listened to Hart, I thought, we should sign him. Woke up this morning and heh presto The Lord was listening.

Now, the thing is, what do you think of him still and do you think with the right supportive environment, could he do the business? I think he could but you lot know him well. Would be grateful for your views. Cheers.

We are in talks with Joe Hart. I watched the programme with Will on depression of football players and as I listened to Hart, I thought, we should sign him. Woke up this morning and heh presto The Lord was listening.

Now, the thing is, what do you think of him still and do you think with the right supportive environment, could he do the business? I think he could but you lot know him well. Would be grateful for your views. Cheers.

Should do well for you guys as he won’t have much action most games. So long as you don’t mind the occasional fuck up and a few long hoofs into touch then he will be a good signing for you just as Sinclair and Roberts were. Not good enough for us but certainly good enough to play at a decent level and bring some European experience

Should do well for you guys as he won’t have much action most games. So long as you don’t mind the occasional fuck up and a few long hoofs into touch then he will be a good signing for you just as Sinclair and Roberts were. Not good enough for us but certainly good enough to play at a decent level and bring some European experience

I always thought Joe was an exceptional keeper and really felt for the lad when it all went south. Hes had a **** if a time of it and I believe given the right environment of support he woukd still be one of the best keepers in the world. Hus confidence is shot, but that can be fixed. All keepers make a **** of it at times just as all strikers will miss sitters. I would definitely give him a chance, and for him coming to us gives him.a shot at playing in the CL again and if we fuck that up the Europa. It worked for Forster coming here after two years in the wilderness and I can see it work for big Joe too.

Damaged beyond repair, leave well alone.

I always thought Joe was an exceptional keeper and really felt for the lad when it all went south. Hes had a **** if a time of it and I believe given the right environment of support he woukd still be one of the best keepers in the world. Hus confidence is shot, but that can be fixed. All keepers make a **** of it at times just as all strikers will miss sitters. I would definitely give him a chance, and for him coming to us gives him.a shot at playing in the CL again and if we fuck that up the Europa. It worked for Forster coming here after two years in the wilderness and I can see it work for big Joe too.
Wishful thinking mate. He’s a decent keeper but his best days are long behind him. I imagine he could do a job for you but I wouldn’t get my hopes up of signing a WC keeper in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.