Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason he is good in cup games then turns to shite in league games.

What's your opinion of young Hickey? Talk of him returning to us. I always think hes too lightweight to be a great defender as you need physicality. Do you think he is the real deal? Of course it's all rumour and we know where most of them end up. Interested to hear your take on him.

What's your opinion of young Hickey? Talk of him returning to us. I always think hes too lightweight to be a great defender as you need physicality. Do you think he is the real deal? Of course it's all rumour and we know where most of them end up. Interested to hear your take on him.
Nothing startling.
He has his moments but I do not see the hype surrounding him.

I am starting to think that with all the fucking idiots working to ensure a second wave, that a return to the football won't happen in August. Too much stupidity. Having said that I think England will be worse, as you have more idiots. Proof of that is the Tories won down there, you cant get a bigger endorsement than voting in stupid useless ****s who've made us only second to Trumps moronic performance.

I hope I'm wrong but I think football will be fucked due to the morons.

I am starting to think that with all the fucking idiots working to ensure a second wave, that a return to the football won't happen in August. Too much stupidity. Having said that I think England will be worse, as you have more idiots. Proof of that is the Tories won down there, you cant get a bigger endorsement than voting in stupid useless ****s who've made us only second to Trumps moronic performance.

They’re known as Merseyside down here.

With apologies to @shackattack

Just like the rags and Littlewoods, the buffoon in No. 10 and the idiot in the White House are two cheeks of the same arse!

We are in talks with Joe Hart. I watched the programme with Will on depression of football players and as I listened to Hart, I thought, we should sign him, woke up this morning and he presto The Lord was listening.

Now, the thing is, what do you think of him still and do you think with the right supportive environment, could he do the business? I think he could but you lot know him well. Would be grateful for your views. Cheers.

We are in talks with Joe Hart. I watched the programme with Will on depression of football players and as I listened to Hart, I thought, we should sign him, woke up this morning and he presto The Lord was listening.

Now, the thing is, what do you think of him still and do you think with the right supportive environment, could he do the business? I think he could but you lot know him well. Would be grateful for your views. Cheers.

Allegedly very capable at jumping the queue barrier at M&S the other week. Don't see why you need him since Fraser has been your best player this season by all accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.