Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have to guess.

Pep said Sané never spoke to him all last summer. He never told the club he wanted to leave.
Back to tattoo's,people who are serious about them plan and design them,it is like the skin is a picture book of things that happen in life,all mine have special meanigs,even one at my darkest time,it is not about anyone else so to take offence is stupid

It is not vain,it is a special memory

The tattoo caused an unwanted debate for the player at the time as the shirt on the picture originally seemed to carry a Manchester City badge – but was subsequently changed to a nondescript top.

Sane says he did not want it to depict him playing for City or for Germany, and that he chose that goal celebration because it was typical - and also his first goal for the Blues in the Champions League.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ll-news/man-city-news-sane-guardiola-15115789

?? your 100% on that ? don't think it is. clubs have to protect themselves on any player moving on the cheap because a buying club will know they could just buy out the contract
A big buyout isn't great for a player. Unless they're getting some sort of compensation (cut of the fee, higher wages etc) it doesn't make a lot of sense for them to agree to it.

Back to tattoo's,people who are serious about them plan and design them,it is like the skin is a picture book of things that happen in life,all mine have special meanigs,even one at my darkest time,it is not about anyone else so to take offence is stupid

The tattoo caused an unwanted debate for the player at the time as the shirt on the picture originally seemed to carry a Manchester City badge – but was subsequently changed to a nondescript top.

Sane says he did not want it to depict him playing for City or for Germany, and that he chose that goal celebration because it was typical - and also his first goal for the Blues in the Champions League.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ll-news/man-city-news-sane-guardiola-15115789

Karen, nothing you ever say will convince me anyone other than an egomaniac is covering half his body with a picture of himself.

At least we didnt pay his 100k a week wages for the past year whilst he sat on the treatment table.

Looked miserable as sin when he came on last week, after best part of a year out.

Have a look at “context” in the dictionary, you silly little boy.

Oh you slay me.

I know the context. The context was brought on totally by ourselves when we paid Raz 350k and offered Sané 180k. For that we've lost an unbelievable talent for half of what he's worth.

We don't have to guess.

Pep said Sané never spoke to him all last summer. He never told the club he wanted to leave.

That's straight out of the managers mouth.
Maybe he was weighing up options whilst becoming a dad and maybe other things,it is just a job to them,like any other,they will always put family first,i don't know why fans don't get that ,vinny decided to take an opportunity back at home ,why is he not getting shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.