Who can replace Leroy Sane?

I honestly dont think we need a replacement. I'd rather minutes given to Braaf slowly over the rest of season. We have players that can cover the position for now, our attacking isn't a problem its defense we need to shore up. Get koulibaly and a LB that can actually play football (mendy doesnt do it for me) and keep our attacking funds to replace kun next year. I like haaland but not surehw would fit our style
this true,but you one injury away, from problem in the midfied/attack.

this true,but you one injury away, from problem in the midfied/attack.
That's why for me either Havertz or Grealish are the answer as they cover the attacking midfield position as well as wide attack. Havertz with the advantage of playing as a false 9 would be first choice for me.

I know he's not the most exciting name out there but Oyarzabal from Real Sociedad is a good left footed LW/AM. He's not the quickest one out there but he's no David Silva either. I always likened him to Mesut Ozil in a way, but he's known to be hard working and will do the defensive work when needed. He's left footed so that's ideal, and his passing is brilliant.

Ideally we should just give the opportunity to Braaf but if that doesn't work out I'd like us to get this guy because he's a captain material, hard worker, left footed and can take penalties so that's always a plus.

That's why for me either Havertz or Grealish are the answer as they cover the attacking midfield position as well as wide attack. Havertz with the advantage of playing as a false 9 would be first choice for me.
I don't think either Grealish or Havertz are wide attacking players, yes they can play from that position 'in an emergency' but you're not going to get the best out of them in that position.

I don't think either Grealish or Havertz are wide attacking players, yes they can play from that position 'in an emergency' but you're not going to get the best out of them in that position.
Not their best positions no, but both can play there in the same way Bernardo can.

Not their best positions no, but both can play there in the same way Bernardo can.
Versatility is a great quality to have in a squad player, but we want a LW, not a squad player. We have Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo, Foden, Jesus and Braaf who can all play there already and do well, it's not the natural or best position for any of those players though, so just adding to that list seems pointless to me. If we are replacing Sane (title of the thread) then buying a natural left winger who can bring a different option to the players we have already makes sense.

Versatility is a great quality to have in a squad player, but we want a LW, not a squad player. We have Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo, Foden, Jesus and Braaf who can all play there already and do well, it's not the natural or best position for any of those players though, so just adding to that list seems pointless to me. If we are replacing Sane (title of the thread) then buying a natural left winger who can bring a different option to the players we have already makes sense.

agree with all of that BUT i thought Braff was a wide player from what Ive heard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.