Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Being Bob Maxwell's daughter she knows what to do and say to save her skin . I am gonna email the FBI and get them to ask her if she knows what her old man did with my pension !

1. Alan Dershowitz has a meltdown on Twitter.
2. Barr eventually ousts Richard Burman from SDNY (the jurisdiction where the Epstein case is being investigated).
3. Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in SDNY jurisdiction.

Any chance these three things are NOT connected?

She'll be immune from prosecution due to the deal Epstein made in Florida back in 2007. The US Attorney who gave it to him was Alexander Acosta who coincidentally was Dumb Donald's first Secretary of Labor.

1. Alan Dershowitz has a meltdown on Twitter.
2. Barr eventually ousts Richard Burman from SDNY (the jurisdiction where the Epstein case is being investigated).
3. Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in SDNY jurisdiction.

Any chance these three things are NOT connected?
The more of this stuff that comes out the more I'm certain that Dumb Donald will get away with everything. I also think there's zero chance of Biden winning and after Dumb Donald's 2nd term it will be one of his kids who gets elected. We're probably the most corrupt nation on the planet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.