Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

rode our luck a little in the first twenty minutes and they could have had 3 from poor mistakes. However like usual, if you survive the initial onslaught from liverpool they tend to drop off the pace a little and you have a good chance against them and this time we survived it.

Foden was magnificent as was KDB and Laporte is unflappable. Jesus worked his bollocks off (but needs a goal) and sterling ran them ragged as well. So happy to see him get a goal against them in the prem for the first time (shame there were no scousers there for him to celebrate in front of but I bet it still hurt them where ever they were watching)

Fair play to Mendy who I am hugely critical of as he was good going forward - his defending still leaves a lot to be desired and can someone please teach him how to head a football.

Walker was solid as always after a couple of very wayward passes - he looked like he was up for a fight this evening.

Foden needs to play ever game possible before the end fo the season to help get him ready for next season.

Laporte gave the ball away a bit what a rock. Literally a brick wall.

The entire team played really well. Mendy was superb. Kevin, Phil and Raz were exceptional at times. Garcia is a must starter especially against teams that actually play and don't rely on lumbering target men.

I was skeptical initially with both Rodri and Gundo starting together. They each did make some mistakes but overall I felt out midfield outplayed theirs so can't complain. Gabby needs to work on his timing. Walker is a powerhouse at FB.

Really happy about the win. Agree with Raz, next season starts today.

Not sure Garcia is a must starter yet. Would have done him the world of good tonight and a huge learning curve but a lot of their chances came from him being either dragged out of position or dropping deep and playing their runner on side.

Tonight was all about De Bruyne, Foden and Sterling for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.