Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

That was rather wonderful. Only downside is yet another assist taken from KDB. That’s 3 this season (2 against Arsenal before tonight) which would have him level with Henry’s record.

Delighted that the Rodri/ Gundogan partnership worked, my expectations were low but they both did well. Foden was sensational and Garcia was excellent.

10/10 would watch again.

To be fair, I was purposely not going to mention Gundo as it’s a positivity thread. He was appalling in the first 20/25 mins, however much improved in the second half.
I’m a Gundo fan, but his usual “metronome” performance was poor in the first half during their very strong pressing.

People who don’t like the Rodri-Gundo midfield don’t realize it’s Pep’s way of playing a 4:5 across the park and giving the other 2/3 the freedom to play, esp KDB today, while Raz and Phil kept their FBs quiet!

Cracking result, could have easily been more.

The hand ball rule for attacking players is the worst law in football. There’s no way on Earth that 5th should have been disallowed. The law needs changing big time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.