Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

MOD tonight didn't realise how bad Robertson was, Foden fucking Absalutely bumed him..

Poor Gomez got the blame yet ATA & Robertson & VVD were tosh

No, they really aren’t. I rarely go in the match day threads , but if I do, I can guarantee that you’ll be in there putting a downer on any and all proceedings .
Take a look at your postings and I can guess that the majority of them will be negative . Even in your response you’ve literally decided that Liverpool were unlucky . Of all the chances you’ve quoted , we had twice as many as the burglars in the first 45 alone .

I actually rarely post in the match day thread - i did tonight but its rare as Im usually watching the game so again you are wrong.

Liverpool had 3-4 chances before we scored (including hitting the post) - that had nothing to do with unlukcy - it was to do with mistakes by our players - the very ones i pointed out before the match. go and re watch it and you will see.

I understand some fans cannot take even the slightest bit of criticism or opinion that may make it look like we aint perfect but in the first 20 mins we got away with it on a number of occasions and if you cant see that (or wont) then thats your problem. This isnt negative its just a fact.

I agree we also created a lot of chances - it could have been 6-7 tonight with one being cleared off the line as it was going in and one good goal disallowed by the most ridiculous interpritation of the handball rule (that also funnily happened to spurs as well this evening)

The point that maybe either Im not making very well or people are missing is that when we play Liverpool (and a couple of other similar teams) we have come undone before cause of the points I made before the game - tonight that happened again BUT we got a way with it down to some good keeping, poor finishing/first touches and the post also saving us. Previously Liverpool have been lethal in those situations and they have punished us. We always create chances BUT if they had scored first (like in the past) it could have been a very different game. As i said in a differnt post, if you weather the first 20-25 mins against liverpool then they usually slack of a little in their pressing and you have a much better chance - and tonight that happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.