Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm great thanks Brian, pissed off that 5th got disallowed but 4-0 will do very nicely.
How's tricks with you mate?

Yeh sound mate. That 5th annoyed me aswell, but after the Spurs disallowed goal earlier they've obviously got a hard on for this ridiculous handball rule.

As this country prepares to offer a way out to three million Hong Kong residents faced with draconian attacks on their freedoms from China, it is worth remembering the role played by Standard Chartered, Liverpool's sponsors. They make much of their profit in Asia and openly expressed support for the new security laws. Much is made of the politics of Liverpool, both city and football club, but let's not pretend.

Jurgen Klopp may get the city, but those who employ him — let's just say they are comfortable in their world, too.

martin Samuel.

Don’t buy it that tonight meant nothing to them.

it was a chance to prove they were unequivocally better than us, and show what they’d be like as champions.

Instead they folding like little bitches and klopp lost his bottle. Glorious
Bang on..

All week since we gave them the title all I’ve heard is how ‘Liverpool will be up for this game at City’. Klopp said so in his press conferences, journalists said so too. There is no way they weren’t thinking ‘Let’s make a statement performance when we play The Mancs..’

Liverpool were rested after three months off. They hadn’t played anything like the number of games we have since footy resumed. They were definitely ready and wanting to make that statement.

And Klopp chose his very best team, in the formation they’ve used all season long. We were missing from our starting XI Aguero, Fernandinho, David and Bernardo Silva, as well as Mahrez, the latter being on fire since footy came back. And further, we started with two kids in positions central to our style of play/team tactics.

The outcome, as I said elsewhere on here last night, was that Pep schooled Klopp, City schooled Liverpool. End of.

And watch out next season, Scousers. We’ll be coming after you to take that asterisk off you..

I think the reason klopp lost it last night was the fact he saw a young City side take part his first and only 14 players he has. He is now flogging a dead horse. A dead horse that throws to two cup competitions ever season, and he doesnt even turn up for them !
Klopp knows already that next is going to be tough for him.
We just beat them 4-nil without Aguero, Fernandinho, and a kid at centre back !
It has taken klopp 5 or 6 seasons to get to this point by playing the same 14 for two seasons now. When City made subs we brought on international players klopp brought kids. I didnt realise how thin LFC squad is. 5 or 6 years yet he still has a paper thin squad. There is no way he can have a 3rd season without any injuries.
Once liverpool ran out of energy after 20 minutes City controlled the game. Liverpool started to run out of energy before the pandemic, so I thought they would come back full of running again.
The question for next is going to be can klopp flog the same 14 again and is VAR going to be used to help them or utd ?

Last edited:
Already counted their chickens over on RAWK - over 100 points they say? I don't think they'll get 97.

useron.gif
keyop

• Believer
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
xx.gif

Re: Man City 4 vs 0 League Champs* (asterisk denotes LFC's overhung lethargy)
« Reply #582 on: Today at 07:21:40 AM »

Quote from: Dynasty on Yesterday at 11:09:12 PM
I'm not arsed we have won the League 100 points or with 85 points like Roy Keane it's only 1 medal, does not make it any better, just focus on winning it next season, these games are meaningless.
It's not about making it better, it's about making history. The title proves we're the best team this season. Breaking 100 points proves we're one of the best teams ever.

It also has the added bonus of taking the record from a club that's cheated it's way to success. It would be a moral victory as much as a statistical one.

The Dippers conceded their first PL penalty for 62 league games, which was the Mahrez miss. Their last league penalty conceded against a team that wasn't City was 77 games ago, against Palace away over 2 years ago.

In fact, it's the first league penalty conceded for 635 days, and it's 825 days since they last conceded one against someone other than City.

EVARy little helps.
If that was at Anfield at the kop end with a full house Raz would have been booked for diving and no penalty given. That's how predictable the pigmol wankers are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.