Nice Trainers

happychappy said:
Out of my price league
My spider sense is already tingling as this might be a windup but where I nicked the pic (sportsdirect.com) they were 20 quid or summat. That's out of your price league?

IrelandSuperman said:
happychappy said:
Out of my price league
My spider sense is already tingling as this might be a windup but where I nicked the pic (sportsdirect.com) they were 20 quid or summat. That's out of your price league?

I think a 'WHOOSHHHHHHHHHH' deserves to be inserted here....

fukxw.jpg

birthday on the 10th,im after a pair of trainers, seen lacoste evo carnaby in brown suede, what i would like to know is the sizings, im usually a size 9, however with adidas im a size 10,what are Lacoste like size wise.

birthday on the 10th,im after a pair of trainers, seen lacoste evo carnaby in brown suede, what i would like to know is the sizings, im usually a size 9, however with adidas im a size 10,what are Lacoste like size wise.

Surely they all follow the regulation sizes? Many online shops do free returns.

you would think so, but i find adidas smaller and narrower

Adidas fittings vary so, for example, the dragon trainers were very small fittings, whereas eg sambas are normally pretty reliable in that it’s been the same fitting for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.