Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

She'll be immune from prosecution due to the deal Epstein made in Florida back in 2007. The US Attorney who gave it to him was Alexander Acosta who coincidentally was Dumb Donald's first Secretary of Labor.
But not for the crimes committed since then, which are plentiful.

Let's hope so. Everyone imvolved should face justice but I suspect she will be suicided before it ever goes 'too far".

way too much at stake regarding killing her off. They have their 'Trump' in the bringing down of Donald Trump. Thats why they have only just arrested her. Where was she hiding all this time? The whole saga is nothing but lies, corruption and deceptions. She will bring him down, thats her first target.

and on the topic of underage sex. I want everyone on this forum to realise one thing. underage marriage and sex in US was a norm. Only those laws were changed early 2000. Before that, girls would marry at the age of 14. Sick in this day and age. Now there are just two states in US which still permits this (if im not mistaken). Anyhow regardless of the topic, Billy Clinton and Prince Andrew along with Trump and his boys should be placed in a lineup. Pedos

Does anyone believe Randy Andy?

I think even his mum is getting pissed with his "I've offered to help but they've never asked me..." Bull.

There'll be a few high brow anuses vigoroursly twitching at the moment.

This Ghislane **** will have some serious beans to spill.

No doubt she'll conveniently die of Coronavirus next week.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.