Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

When America wouldn't ship over the woman who killed the lad on the bike as she drove down the wrong side of the road, I very much doubt we will hand over a royal, even if he is a nonce (suspected)
Worth noting that the girl he allegedly slept with was 17 at the time. So dirty old twat but hardly noncey.

Hilary.jpg
I rather think you’re looking at the wrong candidate from 2016 there.

If she was in any way groomed, trafficked or paid, then he could have.

yep

Worth noting that the girl he allegedly slept with was 17 at the time. So dirty old twat but hardly noncey.

Depends where the alleged offence took place ... there are still 9 states in the USA where sex under 18 is illegal ... there are also some states where marrying a 10 year old is also legal (with parents permission) .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

Some states also operate whats known as a 'Close in Age exemption ' which allows for sex under the legal age limit as long as the sex is consensual and that the two parties are 'close in age' (determined by the state normally 4 years gap maximum) so for example a 16 year old can have sex with a partner up to 20. but sex with a 40 year old would be illegal irrespective of whether the sex was consensual or not.

Last edited:
But if he slept with her in the US then it would become so, she was classed as a minor I thought I'd read at the time?

But yes, one of the times mentioned is over here and wouldn't be illegal apart from the trafficking a sex slave angle of course.

Depends where the alleged offence took place ... there are still 9 states in the USA where sex under 18 is illegal ... there are also some states where marrying a 10 year old is also legal (with parents permission) .
Exactly. It’s not a case of law. It’s a case of whether shagging a 17 year old makes you a nonce.

But if he slept with her in the US then it would become so, she was classed as a minor I thought I'd read at the time?
As I mention above, it’s not the illegality of it. It’s the age (with regard to whether he’s a nonce or not).

You can legally shag a 12 year old in Saudi if you’ve just married her. It would be legal but it would still make you a nonce, in my opinion.

There is also the issue of consent, I've only just woke up so my memory is hazy but I seem to remember Virginia Roberts saying she didn't give him consent for sex.
Yeah I watched the Epstein doc where she’s interviewed on Netflix and it appears she didn’t consent several times and continued to live in apartments paid for by Epstein and travel often to Pedo island.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.