UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fucker out there is diein to see us knocked down a peg,especially the rags,yess this season hasent gone to plan ,just in the prem,but that will be rectified next season and they all know it,were 3 players shy of being a real force again,and i do belive weve been unlucky ,loosin at cas wud be horendos ,and just cant see cfg playin with fire,they must of had an ace up there sleave ,and just wanted to stick it up uefa,because they too need exposing for what they are,was actually shocked today that the real madrid game is goin to be played at ethiad,im lookin forward to verdict so we can finaly shut all these haters up,and move on ,sign a couple of players an have a crack at champs leauge and fa cup,i belive it city big time on this an feel more than confedent about it

No, Berlin, Take my breath away!

Think there's potential for a leak from Friday's draw but unless someone gets a steer from a primary tier one source, nobody will want to chance their arm now so close to Monday.

If an outlet or individual goes with it, I'd expect it to be kosher.

Shearer will no doubt give us another informed legal update on Saturdays MOTD - now he sees himself as some sort of latter day Geordie William Blackstone.

This has definitely been a stressful time. The worst part tho is the media. Constantly shit stirring with these idiotic has been rent a quote ex players like shearer and fucking Dion Dublin. It is such a joy to watch city play since the club was formed in 2008(sarcasm alert). These twats continue to try and suck the energy, passion and love we all have for the club. Well they can all go to fuck. To borrow a line for GOT. what do we say to the god of death...not this week cas(g14). CTID

Last edited:
Even if we do evade this fiasco, the picture that will be presented somehow would be one where we won because of our influence and legal team. There would hardly talk about the absurdness of allegations or compromised legal process
The reasons for the decision will be set out clearly so hopefully there’s no doubt left. That won’t stop them trying of course.

The reasons for the decision will be set out clearly so hopefully there’s no doubt left. That won’t stop them trying of course.
But there's a fatal gap between the verdict and the legal justification thereof, due in Sept. Plenty of time for Harris et al to spread their poison.

But there's a fatal gap between the verdict and the legal justification thereof, due in Sept. Plenty of time for Harris et al to spread their poison.
I don't care what the media and rival fans say once we've won the case...that will be THEIR bitterness and disappointment. In fact, the predictable: "you must of paid them off" or "you still must have cheated" or whatever, will be music to my ears. If they have to stoop to childish bullshit, we can all hold our heads high.

If media cared about reasoning they would have given this issue a balanced coverage but they didn't. Their biasness towards city isn't a matter of debate even.

If we come through, i can assure you every comment section on social media would be about how we bought justice etc. No body would give a toss about reasoning. As for the media, they will be indirectly blaming our resources, UEFA limited capacity, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.