UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with you about that. FFP was hijacked and drafted in a format that deliberately favoured the legacy clubs. And we've been targeted by rival clubs with FFP as the net. City have also said that UEFA is split between hawks and doves.

That’s my feeling too. I think Projectriver’s point is that unfortunately there’s nothing we can do. What a World we live in!

Well we’ve heard nothing directly from the club on this, but it sounds plausible because why would Ceferin be at the Shakhtar home game back in November? I doubt he was just road testing the vol-au-vents!

And at the Dinamo Zagreb game as well a couple of weeks later

Page 3768 ..its been some journey...

Its the hope that.................................

Soon thread title will be revised to."CAS decision confirmed win/lose [see page XXXX]....."

No doubt by the time i get to see the thread, there will be another x300 pages added after

initial post confirming official decision, with all either happy as Larry or mad/sad/angry etc.

Be likely to reading a matchday thread after goal scored, will it be GET IN or FFS Mahrez?

Heres hoping itll be similar to Liverpool 4:0 matchday thread and not Southampton game..

G14, cartel blah blah. IMO (tin hat on), we need to give this stuff up - if we lose the club have screwed up. Let's be clear and honest, we would act exactly the same as the competition if, lets say, we win at CAS (or even if we don't) and in 5 years Newcastle have started to threaten the status quo. It's a competitive sport - people lobby as it leads to relative gains.

This is where you do and will continue to fall down on this forum.

I do the get the feeling that you don’t understand why FFP was introduced.

You may carry some weight with fellow professionals on here but you carry absolutely non with a man like me. Before anything else I am a Manchester City fan. You don’t come across this way.

That’s all I’ll say on the matter.

G14, cartel blah blah. IMO (tin hat on), we need to give this stuff up - if we lose the club have screwed up. Let's be clear and honest, we would act exactly the same as the competition if, lets say, we win at CAS (or even if we don't) and in 5 years Newcastle have started to threaten the status quo. It's a competitive sport - people lobby as it leads to relative gains.

Big difference between clubs lobbying governing bodies for changes so as to help cement a place at the top table (unpalatable but not unlawful), and clubs and individuals ganging up and making false accusations against other clubs with little to no supporting evidence to back it up. While I could see our club doing the former, I hope to fuck we never do the latter. That’s unlawful and can cause untold reputational damage. If City win this, then a firm message needs to go out to those various individuals and clubs, starting with that racist prick Tebas.

Page 3768 ..its been some journey...

Its the hope that.................................

Soon thread title will be revised to."CAS decision confirmed win/lose [see page XXXX]....."

No doubt by the time i get to see the thread, there will be another x300 pages added after

initial post confirming official decision, with all either happy as Larry or mad/sad/angry etc.

Be likely to reading a matchday thread after goal scored, will it be GET IN or FFS Mahrez?

Heres hoping itll be similar to Liverpool 4:0 matchday thread and not Southampton game..

More likely the thread jumps 100 pages and the CAS announcement is in legal speak and we have to wait for @projectriver or @Prestwich_Blue to translate it and neither of them logs in until 4:30 in the afternoon! Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.