Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks quite good Torres. Seems to have a similar-ish style to Sancho. Tricky, good pace, eye for goal, can play on both wings, good passer and intelligent movement. Dunno if that's a fair assessment or not?

Sané got 8 goals and 6 assists in his last season at Schalke in 33 games. Don't think many would complain with his output here.

I'm gonna presume Schalke were a similar level to Valencia then too? Cba checking tbh, but it seems a fair presumption.

Worth pointing out he's at a midtable team, and only very young too. Obviously he would get more chances and presumably create more surrounded by WC players.
I completely agree with you, was just giving his numbers for the season.

If we get this over the line I’m sure the BM faithful will take him to their hearts... FFS Torres!!!

If we get this over the line I’m sure the BM faithful will take him to their hearts... FFS Torres!!!

To be honest from what I've seen of him he looks more like a Mahrez replacement than a Sané replacement.

Not that Riyad is likely to go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.